If you have an Asha 202 mobile phone and have received the “not enough memory” message then you might want to change a few things on your phone. This can happen when you are busy transferring files from your Bluetooth. Your phone memory is set with the internal memory being the “C” drive.
Now what you want to do is change your default memory to your memory card. So next time you download or transfer files it will save your files to the card and not your internal memory. This is how to do it:
- Go to Settings;
- Next click Phone;
- Next click Application Setting;
- Next click on Messaging;
- Then click Other;
- Now click Memory in Use;
- Change this from C: to E: (or whatever it is called)
- Thats it the Default Memory has been solved.
You can also find a copy of the user manual for the Asha 202 on this website. Search this website for more information and assistance.
Incoming search terms:
- nokia asha 210 memory full problem
- Phone memory to memory card for nokia 210
- how to change download path in uc mini
- How set download to memory card in asha 210
- Nokia 202 memory card jamper
- NOKIA SETINIG 202
- how to change download path in uc browser for nokia 202
- How to change memory storage for nokia 210
- How to change download storages for downloads on a nokia asha 210
- how to change default memory in asha 310
- For nokia model 202 cell phone suitable memorycard
- How do you set nokia asher 310 on internet settings and be able to download using mobile browser?
- How to change memory download in nokia 310
- download phone memory