If you have a Nokia 7230 with a Bluetooth connection and you receive the message that the memory is full then the phone is using the internal memory instead of the card. There is a way to change the default storage drive of the phone.
The phone is very similar to the Asha 202 mobile phone. Try the following settings and most times this will change the default drive and make the memory error go away. The mobile user manual for the Nokia 7230 is on this website. You can check in the manual as well.
- Go to Settings;
- Next click Phone;
- Next click Application Setting;
- Next click on Messaging;
- Then click Other;
- Now click Memory in Use;
- Change this from C: to E: (or whatever it is called)
- Thats it the Default Memory has been solved.
Incoming search terms:
- Nokia7230 languge app
- how to use wifi in nokia 308
- Internet configirution for wifi nokia asha 309 pdf
- Nokia 7230 Bluetooth
- Wifi connect software free install Nokia asha 205 phone
- Wifi wehen softwere free install nokia asha 205 phone
- Wifi softwere free install nokia asha 205 phone
- Nokia202 sating problam
- nokia 7230 muisti täynnä
- nokia 311settings java mobile
- how to do check connection setting on nokia 206 in hindi language
- how to format nokia 7230 phone memory
- Www wi-fi internet connection setting nokia asha 202 com