The Nokia 225 normally has only 7 languages installed on the phone. This is normally done on a per country bases. If your phone was designated for sale in America then don’t expect to have Shona on the mobile phone. You could change this before however it is best done at a mobile store as the phone needs to have new firmware installed.
The firmware holds the language pack so if you wish to change your language which is not listed then you will need to have a firmware installed for the region where you live. Before you could do this yourself with a Recovery Tool which is no longer available as Microsoft has shut down API access for the older Nokia phones.
Change Default Language
If you have the language listed on your phone then you can change the default language from English to something else which is listed on your phone. Go to Settings then Profiles and see the language. Scroll down three one down click choose and check a language.
Incoming search terms:
- nokia 225 malayalam language package
- multi language for nokia 225
- Malayalam language in nokia 230
- Language russian nokia 230
- How to support malayalam language nokia 206
- How to support bengali language on nokia 225
- How to install languages for nokia mobile phone
- how to get telugu lang in nokia225
- How to get indian languages in nokia 225 forien varient
- how to change mobile language of nokia 225
- how to add additional language in nokia x200
- How can i install new language on nokia 225
- how can i find russian language on nokia 230
- Set Writing language tamil in nokia206