You have the option of doing a soft reset or a hard reset for the E2033 / E2043 Sony Xperia E4g Dual mobile phone. It is always best to backup all your data on your phone before you decide to reset the phone as you will lose all your data once the reset is done and you will not be able to recover any of your files ever again.
Unlike the Xperia M4 Dual or the Xperia C4 this E4g has a soft reset button at the back of the phone. You will need a ball point pen to do a soft reset of the phone. Note that starting the reset process will wipe you phone clean and you will not be able to recover anything again.
It is best advised that you backup all your contacts, email, apn settings and other data before you start the reset process. You can use the Xperia PC Companion on this website to do that. There is an Apple Mac version as well as a Windows version of the software. It is best to backup all the data on your phone before you reset the phone. You may be able to use the data again on another Sony Mobile phone which you might have bought. As stated the only reason normally for a reset is if you have lost the password on the phone or you want to sell the phone and wish to remove all the data from the phone before it changes hands.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
Soft Reset Sony Xperia E4g Dual
Hard Reset Sony Xperia E4g Dual – 3 Methods
Incoming search terms:
- cara reboot hp sony E2033
- sony xperia e4g dual reset button
- Sony xperia e4g code numbers software
- sony xperia e2043 battery
- sony experia c4 hard resat
- sony e2043 shut down power of problem
- sony e2043 reboot using buttons
- sony e2043 hard reset
- Sony 2043 mobile all internet setting
- soniy xperia 2043 saptewer daonlod
- program manual sony e4g
- how to reboot Sony Xperia e4g dual
- hard reset xperia e4g dual
- wtat is recovery mode of sony e4g e2043