Hard Reset for Sony Xperia P LT22i Nypon
The hard reset for the Sony Xperia P LT22i Nypon mobile phone has been added below. You will note that the reset process for the phone is much the same as other mobile phones in the Xperia range of phones. You can search the rest of this website for more information on the mobile phones as well as specs and manuals for them.
If you are going to backup your phone then you will need to do this before you start the reset process. Once it has been deleted by the reset then the data as well as any of your phone settings will be permanently removed. This cannot be recovered. You can also simply backup your settings and data with the Xperia companion or if you only want to save your contacts to a SIM then you can use another piece of software for this.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
Hard Reset Sony Xperia P LT22i Nypon
- Turn off your Sony Xperia P LT22i Nypon mobile phone
- Press And Hold Volume up Key + Power Key for few seconds
- Release all keys when you see Service menu on screen
- Select Factory Reset using volume buttons
- Press Power key to confirm
- Phone will hard reset
Hard Reset Sony Xperia P LT22i Nypon with Menu
- Turn on your Sony Xperia P LT22i Nypon ;
- Make sure Sony Xperia P LT22i Nypon battery is full;
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup and reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device
- Choose Erase Everything
- Sony Xperia P LT22i Nypon will reset to the factory default.
Hard Reset Sony Xperia P LT22i Nypon by Code
- Make sure the battery fully charged
- Backup all your important data with Xperia Companion;
- Power on Your Sony Xperia P LT22i Nypon
- On dialer enter this code: *#*#7378423#*#*
- On the screen Select -> Customization Settings
- Then select -> Reset customization and confirm.
- Sony Xperia P LT22i Nypon will start the reset process.
Incoming search terms:
Please follow and like us:
Tags hard reset reset sony xperia
error: Content is protected !!