The hard reset of the LG Optimus 2X SU660 mobile phone is a bit different to the hard reset of the LG Optimus F7 US780 as you will note below. Follow the instruction below to do a factory reset of the LG Optimus 2X SU660. Note that the data once deleted will be permanently gone. Make a backup of your settings and data before you do a hard reset.
Most times you would want to backup all your data if you are upgrading your mobile phone and wish to transfer all your data, settings and contacts to the new mobile phone. Once the LG Optimus 2X SU660 has been reset to factory settings you cannot get the data back. That is the purpose of the reset as it permanently deletes all your data in the even that you are selling your mobile phone. You will note that you do this at your own risk.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
Factory reset via Menu
Factory reset via Buttons
Incoming search terms:
- lg su660 hard reset
- reset lg su660
- how to factory reset lg su660
- reinitialiser telephone lg su660
- Lg-su660 mobile power on reset button
- Lg su660 power on kiye bottes
- lg su660 pattern lock reset
- lg su660 mobile
- lg su660 hardreset
- hard reset lg su660#scso=uid_WS6kwgAFnjYKwC9slAGDZw_2:1138
- lg su660 factory reset
- intarnet satteng
- how to hardreset lg su660
- how to hard reset lgsu660