The Nokia Lumia 520 was one of the most popular mobile phones brought to market by Nokia. You can learn how to hard reset or factory reset the Nokia Lumia 520. You can find more on the Nokia 520 mobile phone and its specs on out sister website. There is also the Nokia 520 user manual placed on this website. There are also other settings for the phone on this website.
Now there are three options below. The first is a factory reset for Windows 7 and then there is also a factory reset or hard reset for the Windows 8 operating system. These are done by manually pressing buttons. The final option or third option is doing a reset by the menu system of the Nokia 520. Note that once you have started the process you cannot undelete the data. Everything will be deleted from the internet settings to the data an phonebook. You should consider making a backup of the phonebook from the phone which is also explained on this website.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
|Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 520 (Win 7)||1. You must turn off your Nokia Lumia 520 phone.|
2. Press and hold Volume and Camera keys.
3. Press and hold the Power key.
4. When the Lumia vibrates, release the power key only
5. Keep pressing the volume down and camera keys;
6. The phone will then reboot;
7. The reset will now begin.
|Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 520 (Win8)|
1. First turn the Power Off.
2. Press and hold the Volume key down;
|Hard Reset Nokia Lumia 520 (Menu)|
Incoming search terms:
- apn master for nokia lumia 520
- lumia 520 hard reset
- полный сброс nokia lumia 520
- ussd code to format lumia 520
- nokia lumia manuel reset
- nokia 520 reset with setting menu in option
- lumia520 reset option
- lumia 520 factory reset
- how to rest nokia lumia 520 2017
- how to reset windows phone lumia 520 in 2017
- how to hard reset lumia 520
- hard reset nokia lumia 520
- cara hard reset nokia lumia 520
- Apn мастер nokia