If you are going to sell your Huawei Ascend G730 or have bought a secondhand unit you may want to do a hard reset on the phone in order that you delete all the personal data and settings. This reset called a factory reset will permanently delete all the data on the phone from the internet settings to the photos and video on the phone.
You cannot undelete this so you need to ensure that you backup your phone if you want to use this data again. See the other phones in this range as well such as the Huawei Honor 4 Play as well as the Huawei Ascend P1s phones.
Before you start the process below you will need to backup your data. There are two option below. There is the manual button pushing option and also the menu reset option. Most pick the menu system as it is the easiest to do for most people.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
Hard Reset Huawei Ascend G730 (Manual)
Hard Reset Huawei Ascend G730 (Menu)
Incoming search terms:
- how to restore huawei G730
- manual book huawei g730 c00
- Huawei ascend G730 hard reset video download
- huawei ascend factory reset
- huawai ascend g730 hard reset
- how to restrore hiwawe 730
- how to restore Huawei y 730
- how to restart g730
- how to reformat huawei ascend g730 thru personal computer
- how to hard reset huawei ascend g730
- how to hard reset huawei ascend
- how to format huawei 730 phone
- How to format factory g730-coo
- how to factory reset huawei ascend