The Sony Xperia ACRO S LT26w can be reset being a hard reset much like all other Xperia mobile phones. The hard reset or factory reset is much the same as the Sony Xperia T LT30p as well as the Sony Xperia C2305 and the Xperia T2 Ultra D5303. You can find the instructions below.
You will note that there are a number of ways which the phone can be reset. The Xperia ACRO S LT26w can be reset by software such as the Xperia Companion as well as by code and menu. There is also an option using the buttons on the phone to reset the phone. Note that once the phone has been reset then the data and settings on the phone will be permanently lost.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
Hard Reset Sony Xperia ACRO S LT26w
- Make sure the the battery fully charged
- Backup all your important settings and data
- Power Off your Sony Xperia acro S LT26w
- Press And Hold Volume up Key + Power Key for few seconds
- Release all keys when you see Service menu on screen
- Select Factory Reset using the volume buttons
- Press the Power key to confirm
- The phone will now hard reset
- The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset Sony Xperia ACRO S LT26w with Menu
- Turn on your Sony Xperia ACRO S LT26w;
- Make sure Sony Xperia ACRO S LT26w battery is full;
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup and reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device
- Choose Erase Everything
- Sony Xperia ACRO S LT26w will reset to the factory default.
Hard Reset Sony Xperia ACRO S LT26w by Code
- Make sure the battery fully charged
- Backup all your important data with Xperia Companion;
- Power on Your Sony Xperia ACRO S LT26w
- On dialer enter this code: *#*#7378423#*#*
- On the screen Select -> Customization Settings
- Then select -> Reset customization and confirm.
- Sony Xperia ACRO S LT26w will start the reset process.
Incoming search terms: