If you have a Sony Xperia C2305 mobile phone and wish to reset the phone then the instructions for a factory reset has been added below. Note that the reset is permanent and you cannot undo the delete once the reset is completed. Always backup all your data before a reset including your settings.
You can also download the software called Xperia Companion and backup your phone onto your computer. Then proceed to wipe the phone permanently clean. You could also try and install all the data and settings again onto a different Xperia mobile phone. Note that the process for doing a hard reset on this Xperia phone is much like the others as it is a standard process.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
Hard Reset Sony Xperia C – C2305
- Switch off your Sony Xperia C – C2305
- Now hold down the Volume Up and Volume Down button for a couple of seconds.
- While holding these buttons press the Power button for a moment.
- Release all keys when you see an Android Logo on screen.
- Then press the Camera button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume Down to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes–delete all user data“. Use Volume buttons button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select “reboot system now“.
- The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset Sony Xperia C – C2305 with the Menu
- Turn on your Sony Xperia C – C2305;
- Make sure Sony Xperia C – C2305 battery is full;
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup and reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device
- Choose Erase Everything
- Sony Xperia C – C2305 will reset to factory default.
Hard Reset Sony Xperia C – C2305 by Code
- Make sure the battery fully charged
- Backup all your important data with PC companion;
- Power on Your Sony Xperia C – C2305
- On dialer enter this code: *#*#7378423#*#*
- On the screen Select -> Customization Settings
- Then select -> Reset customization and confirm.
- Sony Xperia C – C2305 will start the rest
Incoming search terms: