If you are the owner of a Sony Xperia E1 (D2005) and you wish to sell your phone and remove all your data then you can do the following to clear the system. Once you have done a factory reset on the Sony Xperia E1 or a hard reset the data is gone. You might want to backup all your data before you do a reset so download Sony PC Companion also known as the Xperia PC Companion.
You will note below how to reboot the phone as well. The Sony Xperia E1 being the D2005 can be reset as shown below. This is a very popular phone and uses the same process as many of the other mobile phones in the Xperia range of phones.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
Hard Reset Option 1:
Hard Reset Option 2:
Hard Reset Option 3:
From there you simply click on update
It will update your software if older but if the software it already up to date then the next option is to click repair.
Now the next screen the resetting of the mobile phone will begin.
You mobile phone will now be hard rest.
Incoming search terms:
- sony d2005 hard reset
- sony xperia d2005 hard reset code
- sony xperia d2005 hard reset
- how to reset sony xperia d2005
- how to reset Sony d2005
- hard reset sony d2005
- hard reset sony xperia d2005
- how to hard reset sony d2005
- How to hard reset sony xperia E1
- how to hard reset sony xperia D2005
- Sony xperia e1 hard reset
- sony d2005 hard reset code
- hard reset sony xperia e1
- Sony XPERIA d2005