The Sony Xperia GX SO-04D can be hard reset much like the Xperia E1 and the Xperia TX LT29i phone. The hard reset and factory reset for the Xperia range of phones are all the same. Note that once you do a reset or a factory reset then all the data and settings will be gone – permanently. Always backup your phone first if you want to use the data and settings later.
You can use the code below to reset the Sony Xperia GX SO-04D or you can use the menu or you can also do it via the software called PC Companion which you can find on this website. You can use this to backup your phone. If you only want to backup your phone book then you can use other software to copy your address book to SIM which you can also find on this website.
You can search this website for more information on Xperia and how to reset or save your settings before you do a factory reset.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
Hard Reset Sony Xperia GX SO-04D
Hard Reset Sony Xperia GX SO-04D with Menu
Hard Reset Sony Xperia GX SO-04D by Code
Incoming search terms:
- xperia tx docomo
- cara reset xperia so04d docomo
- Sony xperia GX SO 04D hard reset
- sony xperia gx rest sound
- how to hard reset sony xperia so-04d
- sony xperia SO-04D resete
- sony xperia ntt format key
- set my mobile apn sony Xperia gx so 04d
- ntt docomo sony xperia gx so-04d
- how to restart Sony xperiaGX
- how to handflash sony so-04d
- hard resetting sony experia ntt docomo so-04D
- Xperia TX Ntt DOCOMO
- hard reset sony so04d