The hard reset of factory reset for the Sony Xperia M2 mobile phone being the D2305 and also the D2306 mobile phone reset instructions have been added below on this page. This also counts for the C1904 and C1905 versions. If you have another type or model of phone then search this website for the reset codes and instructions.
You will also notice that once the phone has been reset that you will wipe all the data as well as all the settings from the mobile phone. If you wish to keep these then you will need to backup your data with a program called Xperia Companion. This will allow you to backup all your data before a reset and then transfer the data back when the reset has been done. You can also do the rest via the software.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
Soft Reset Sony Xperia M2
Hard Reset Sony Xperia M2 with the Menu
Hard Reset Sony Xperia M2 by Code
Incoming search terms:
- sony xperia m2 hard reset button
- hard reset code for xperia m2
- sony xperia m2 hard reset
- sony m2 reset code
- sony m2 reset button
- sony m2 mobile code reset
- sony m2 hard reset ussd
- sony m2 dual reset button
- how to reset customization settings for xperia m2 dual
- how to format Sony xperia m2 mobile
- how can i wipe data from my sony m2 with volume and power button
- hard reset xperia m2 manual
- hard reset sony m2
- xperia m2 hard reset key