You can learn how to hard reset or factory reset the Sony Xperia Miro including the Sony ST23i as well as the Sony ST23a mobile phone. The reset is much the same as the Sony Xperia ACRO and the Sony Xperia ZL on this website. Sony made all the reset processes the same so you can search this website for more information on how to hard reset your phone.
Please note that there are a number of ways to reset the phone. You can reset the phone by code, menu, button sequence or by software. The software you can use is the Xperia Companion listed on this website. This software will also allow you to backup you phone before you do a full reset. Note that once the hard reset has been done that you cannot undelete the content or the settings. If you have APN settings then this will also be removed with the content. If you wish to keep your content and settings then it is best to first backup the phone before you do the reset.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
Hard Reset Sony Xperia Miro
- Make sure that the phone battery fully charged
- Backup all your important data and settings
- Power Off the Sony Xperia miro
- Press And Hold Volume up Key + Power Key for few seconds
- Release all keys when you see Service menu on screen
- Select Factory Reset using the volume buttons
- Press Power key to confirm
- Phone will hard reset
- The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset Sony Xperia Miro with Menu
- Turn on your Sony Xperia Miro;
- Make sure Sony Xperia Miro battery is full;
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup and reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device
- Choose Erase Everything
- Sony Xperia Miro will reset to the factory default.
Hard Reset Sony Xperia Miro by Code
- Ensure that the battery is fully charged
- Backup all your important data with Xperia Companion;
- Power on Your Sony Xperia Miro
- On dialer enter this code: *#*#7378423#*#*
- On the screen Select -> Customization Settings
- Then select -> Reset customization and confirm.
- Sony Xperia Miro will now commence the reset process.
Incoming search terms: