The hard reset or factory reset for the Sony Xperia NEO L MT25i has been added below. The phone reset process for this phone is the same as other Xperia phones from Sony. These include the hard reset of the Sony Xperia E1 as well as the Sony Xperia TX LT29i mobile phone on this website.
You can reset the Sony Xperia NEO L MT25i mobile phone by way of typing in the reset code or you can do this via the menu of the phone. There is also the option to do it via the buttons on the phone or via the software such as PC Companion from Sony which you can find on this website. You will need to backup your software and your settings as the reset will permanently delete all of these settings as well as the data. Note that you cannot recover or undelete any of these files once the phone has been factory reset.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
Hard Reset Sony Xperia NEO L MT25i
- Turn off your Sony Xperia Sola MT27i mobile phone
- Press And Hold Volume up Key + Power Key for few seconds
- Release all keys when you see Service menu on screen
- Select Factory Reset using volume buttons
- Press Power key to confirm
- Phone will hard reset
Hard Reset Sony Xperia NEO L MT25i with Menu
- Turn on your Sony Xperia NEO L MT25i ;
- Make sure Sony Xperia NEO L MT25i battery is full;
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup and reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device
- Choose Erase Everything
- Sony Xperia NEO L MT25i will reset to the factory default.
Hard Reset Sony Xperia NEO L MT25i by Code
- Make sure the battery fully charged
- Backup all your important data with Xperia Companion;
- Power on Your Sony Xperia NEO L MT25i
- On dialer enter this code: *#*#7378423#*#*
- On the screen Select -> Customization Settings
- Then select -> Reset customization and confirm.
- Sony Xperia NEO L MT25i will start the reset process.
Incoming search terms: