If you wish to sell your phone then you want to factory reset or hard reset the phone as it will delete the content including the settings of the mobile phone. The Sony Xperia T LT30p can be reset as listed below as the Xperia range of mobile phones all use the same reset procedures and codes. The Sony Xperia T LT30p hard reset is no different.
Also note that once you have deleted or hard reset the phone you cannot recover the deleted content or settings. It is permanently gone once deleted so always make a backup of your phone before the reset if you wish to use the settings and content on your phone again. If you wish to backup your data then you can use the Xperia Companion to backup and also reset the phone via the software.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
Hard Reset Sony Xperia T LT30p
- Make sure that the battery fully charged
- Backup all your important settings and data
- Power Off your Sony Xperia T LT30p
- Press and Hold Volume up Key + Power Key for few seconds
- Release all keys when you see the Service menu on screen
- Select Factory Reset using the volume buttons
- Press Power key to confirm
- Phone will hard reset
- The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset Sony Xperia T LT30p with the Menu
- Turn on your Sony Xperia T LT30p;
- Make sure Sony Xperia T LT30p battery is full;
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup and reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device
- Choose Erase Everything
- Sony Xperia T LT30p will reset to factory default.
Hard Reset Sony Xperia T LT30p by Code
- Make sure the battery fully charged
- Backup all your important data with Xperia Companion;
- Power on Your Sony Xperia T LT30p
- On dialer enter this code: *#*#7378423#*#*
- On the screen Select -> Customization Settings
- Then select -> Reset customization and confirm.
- Sony Xperia T LT30p will start the reset
Incoming search terms: