If you have a Sony Xperia U ST25i and you wish to reset the phone then the reset processes has been added below. The hard reset or factory reset for the phone is the same as the Xperia E1 reset process which is also listed on this website. Note that you are advised to backup your data before the reset as the reset will permanently delete all your settings and data.
You can reset the phone with software such as the PC companion or you can do the reset by code, menu or by button sequence. Note that the PC companion software will allow you to backup your data before you do the reset. If you only want your phone book then you can backup your address book to SIM with software which has been listed on this website.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
Hard Reset Sony Xperia U ST25i
- Turn off your Sony Xperia U ST25i mobile phone
- Press And Hold Volume up Key + Power Key for few seconds
- Release all keys when you see Service menu on screen
- Select Factory Reset using volume buttons
- Press Power key to confirm
- Phone will hard reset
Hard Reset Sony Xperia U ST25i with Menu
- Turn on your Sony Xperia U ST25i ;
- Make sure Sony Xperia U ST25i battery is full;
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup and reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device
- Choose Erase Everything
- Sony Xperia U ST25i will reset to the factory default.
Hard Reset Sony Xperia U ST25i by Code
- Make sure the battery fully charged
- Backup all your important data with Xperia Companion;
- Power on Your Sony Xperia U ST25i
- On dialer enter this code: *#*#7378423#*#*
- On the screen Select -> Customization Settings
- Then select -> Reset customization and confirm.
- Sony Xperia U ST25i will start the reset process.
Incoming search terms: