The Sony Xperia ZL2 SOL25 reset is much like all the other mobile phones in the Xperia range of mobile phones. The Sony Xperia ZL2 SOL25 can be reset by way of the menu and also by way of the code settings. There is also the option for a factory reset by button pressing sequences as well as by software such as the PC Companion software.
The phone is much like the Sony Xperia M4 Aqua and the Sony Xperia M4 Aqua Dual mobile phones which will use the same reset process. Note that much like the other mobile phones in the range that once the data and settings have been deleted the data and settings cannot be recovered again. This is normally done only when people sell their mobile phone and need to clear all their person data. Below you can see how this is done and the options available when doing a reset.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
Hard Reset Sony Xperia ZL2 SOL25
- Turn off your Sony Xperia ZL2 SOL25 mobile phone
- Press And Hold Volume up Key + Power Key for few seconds
- Release all keys when you see Service menu on screen
- Select Factory Reset using volume buttons
- Press Power key to confirm
- Phone will hard reset
Hard Reset Sony Xperia ZL2 SOL25 with Menu
- Turn on your Sony Xperia ZL2 SOL25 ;
- Make sure Sony Xperia ZL2 SOL25 battery is full;
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup and reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device
- Choose Erase Everything
- Sony Xperia ZL2 SOL25 will reset to the factory default.
Hard Reset Sony Xperia ZL2 SOL25 by Code
- Make sure the battery fully charged
- Backup all your important data with Xperia Companion;
- Power on Your Sony Xperia ZL2 SOL25
- On dialer enter this code: *#*#7378423#*#*
- On the screen Select -> Customization Settings
- Then select -> Reset customization and confirm.
- Sony Xperia ZL2 SOL25 will start the reset process.
Incoming search terms: