Certain languages need their own keyboards as the lettering is different. You can do this by adding the keyboard type as explained below. Once the keyboard layout of the Nokia Asha 501 has been added you will then need to know how to switch the keyboard when needed. See the explanation below for more information on how to add a keyboard for your language and how to switch this when sending a message.
Keyboard & Language : Nokia Asha 501
Adding a keyboard
You can add the keyboard as follows on your Nokia 501 mobile phone
Press > Writing settings > Add keyboards
Adding a language
You can add the language to your Asha 501 mobile phone.
Press > Writing settings > Add keyboards and the language.
Note: If you wish to change language or keyboard then you will need to Swipe left or right on the space key.
Incoming search terms:
- HOW to connect whatsapp in nokia
- nokia asha 200 built in browser update
- where is internet settings in nokia 112 keypad phone
- how do I open 3G network on nokia asha 200
- Nokia asha poon setin sinhala
- Internet settings for econet on a Nokia asha phone
- How to Set/Configure Manual GPRS Setting in nokia 311
- How to keep data connection always on in nokia asha 200
- Game seting nokia
- how to connect Nokia112 mobile display at home
- How to configure settings in nokia 308 and networks cignal and phone cignal
- apa yg di maksud dial number pada seting apn anroid
- How i use 3g network in nokia 308