The predictive text settings for the Nokia 105 has been added below. It is very easy to setup the predictive settings and also turn off the settings on the phone. Always ensure that the phone has been fully charged before you start to change settings on a mobile phone.
If these settings do not change you mobile phone then check the user manual for the Nokia 105 mobile phone. These are the most common settings for the Nokia 105 mobile phone and this is mainly due to the fact that the Nokia 105 has held its value and still very huge on the mobile phone market.
Nokia 105 Predictive Text
Select Options > Dictionary and the language.
Start writing a word. When the word you want is shown, press 0.
To change a word Press * repeatedly until the word you want is shown.
Add a new word to the dictionary
If the word you want isn’t in the dictionary, write the word, select Spell, and type in the word.
Switch between predictive and traditional text Press # repeatedly
Switch predictive text off
Select Options > Dictionary > Dictionary off.
Incoming search terms:
- nokia 105 seting
- how do you take predictive text off nokia 105 phones
- nokia daivet sating model 105
- nokia 105 connect internet
- http //intarnes-new-offr com
- How to update Nokia asha 105
- How to uninstall app from nokia asha 105
- how to turn predictive text off on nokia 105
- how to turn off predictive text on a nokia 105
- PREDICTIVE TEXT INPUT OF ASHA 206
- how to remove word prediction in nokia 105 h
- how to remove predictive text in nokia 213
- how to delete words from phone dictionary in Nokia 105
- How to change dictionary mode in Nokia