The predictive text settings for the Nokia 105 has been added below. It is very easy to setup the predictive settings and also turn off the settings on the phone. Always ensure that the phone has been fully charged before you start to change settings on a mobile phone.
If these settings do not change you mobile phone then check the user manual for the Nokia 105 mobile phone. These are the most common settings for the Nokia 105 mobile phone and this is mainly due to the fact that the Nokia 105 has held its value and still very huge on the mobile phone market.
Nokia 105 Predictive Text
Select Options > Dictionary and the language.
Start writing a word. When the word you want is shown, press 0.
To change a word Press * repeatedly until the word you want is shown.
Add a new word to the dictionary
If the word you want isn’t in the dictionary, write the word, select Spell, and type in the word.
Switch between predictive and traditional text Press # repeatedly
Switch predictive text off
Select Options > Dictionary > Dictionary off.
Incoming search terms:
- Nokia 105 Settings
- nokia 105 font size setting
- turn off dictionary in nokia 501
- nokia 105 setting
- nokia 105 predictive text
- nokia 105 font setting
- How to remove prediction of my keyboard in my Nokia asha 201
- How to install microsoft word using nokia 200 rm -761
- how to increase font size in nokia 105
- how to get predictive text on nokia 105
- how to front size small nokia 105 new
- How to delete words in keypad in nokia asha 501
- how to change the colour of my nokia 505 keypad phone
- how do i change writing options on nokia 105