The predictive text settings for the Nokia 105 has been added below. It is very easy to setup the predictive settings and also turn off the settings on the phone. Always ensure that the phone has been fully charged before you start to change settings on a mobile phone.
If these settings do not change you mobile phone then check the user manual for the Nokia 105 mobile phone. These are the most common settings for the Nokia 105 mobile phone and this is mainly due to the fact that the Nokia 105 has held its value and still very huge on the mobile phone market.
Nokia 105 Predictive Text
Select Options > Dictionary and the language.
Start writing a word. When the word you want is shown, press 0.
To change a word Press * repeatedly until the word you want is shown.
Add a new word to the dictionary
If the word you want isn’t in the dictionary, write the word, select Spell, and type in the word.
Switch between predictive and traditional text Press # repeatedly
Switch predictive text off
Select Options > Dictionary > Dictionary off.
Incoming search terms:
- nokia 105 brightness adjustment option
- nokia 105 seting
- how to increase font size in nokia 105
- nokia 105 predictive text
- how do you take predictive text off nokia 105 phones
- nokia daivet sating model 105
- Nokia 105 msg option
- How do I stop prediction writting on my Nokia asha
- how to change message write language in nokia 150 phone
- how to change font size nokia 150
- how to change font size in nokia 105 dual sim
- How to change dictionary mode in Nokia
- нокиа 105 инструкция ворд
- does nokia 105 have hindi language to text?