The predictive text settings for the Nokia 105 has been added below. It is very easy to setup the predictive settings and also turn off the settings on the phone. Always ensure that the phone has been fully charged before you start to change settings on a mobile phone.
If these settings do not change you mobile phone then check the user manual for the Nokia 105 mobile phone. These are the most common settings for the Nokia 105 mobile phone and this is mainly due to the fact that the Nokia 105 has held its value and still very huge on the mobile phone market.
Nokia 105 Predictive Text
Select Options > Dictionary and the language.
Start writing a word. When the word you want is shown, press 0.
To change a word Press * repeatedly until the word you want is shown.
Add a new word to the dictionary
If the word you want isn’t in the dictionary, write the word, select Spell, and type in the word.
Switch between predictive and traditional text Press # repeatedly
Switch predictive text off
Select Options > Dictionary > Dictionary off.
Incoming search terms:
- nokia 105 brightness adjustment option
- nokia 105 seting
- nokia daivet sating model 105
- how do you take predictive text off nokia 105 phones
- how to configure nokia asha105
- how to change T9 mode in asha 302
- how to change nokia 3 phone prediction
- how to change message write language in nokia 150 phone
- how to change font size in nokia 105 dual sim
- How to change dictionary mode in Nokia
- what is predictive text input in nokia 206
- how setting my nokia 105 languages to stop text francais
- how nokia 105 phone sms to others
- H term off dictionary in Nokia asha 302