The Nokia 105 is a very basic phone more for a student or as a first mobile phone for someone. Released in February 2013 is comes with only 2G ability, 8MB of storage space on the phone and no camera. Not for the user looking for all the features but just a very basic mobile phone. It is a good phone and it has been reported that due it its low power usage it battery talk time is excellent.
This mobile phone has no camera and a very small memory. The phone however gets very good reviews for it battery life as you only need to recharge it 2-3 times per month.
– Digital clock
– Expense manager
It comes with the basic services from a cheap and small mobile phone being the following being listed above. The phone does not cost much and if you are looking for a cheap phone for work or for a child then this is an excellent phone to have or as a first buy. In the looks department it is nice a sleek and looks good on a table or in your pocket. This is a more than worthy buy.
Incoming search terms:
- nokia 105 tamil language
- nokia 105 speed dial settings
- nokia 105 2017 model mobile call block setting
- menue nokia 105
- manual book hp nokia
- language change
- instuctions for nokia 105
- how to use nokia 105 mobile phone
- how to switch off roaming in nokia 105
- how to set speed dail in nokia 105
- how to select network in nokia 105
- how to save number using speed dail nokia 105
- user manual of nokia ta1010
- how many languages can a Nokia 105 support