The Nokia 109 was a very basic phone in the €40 category and its was Nokia moving into the first time phone users market in 2012. Its a very basic phone however it was well received and still makes for a good second hand mobile phone for those who can only afford phones in this category.
The phone operates on a mini-SIM and comes in at 77 g (2.72 oz) which is very light. The size is also nice and small being 110 x 46 x 14.8 mm, 63 cc (4.33 x 1.81 x 0.58 in) which fits well into the pocket or into the hand of a teenager. Much like other phones in this price range the Nokia 109 came with the standard TFT screen with 65K colors. The resolution is not going to be where the high-end phones are and comes with a 128 x 160 pixels (~114 ppi pixel density) screen which is good enough to use.
There is a cardslot for a microSD with up to 32 GB in space as well as a phone number memory of 1000 entries. This phone has no camera and comes with the standard vibration and polyphonic ringtones. FM radio as well as a speaker and external jack.
|2G: GSM 900 / 1800|
|2G: GSM 850 / 1900|
The phone still makes use of WAP 2.0/xHTML and with a Li-Ion 800 mAh battery it has a standby time of more than 700 hours and 7 hours of talk time.
Incoming search terms:
- nokia 109 software
- Whatsapp nokia 109
- cara seting internet nokia 109
- download whatsapp for nokia 128x160
- broswer para samsung mobile gt-2220
- NOKIA SETING 109 DOWNLOAD
- download whatsapp 128x160 NOKIA 109
- Download internet nokia 109
- cara setting internet nokia 109
- bagaimana cara mengaktifkan Lumia 109
- Cara seting internet gratis nokia 109
- cara menyetel pengaturan internet hp nokia 109
- Airtel internet manual setting for nokia 109
- Aplikasi pdf reader nokia 109