If you have a Nokia 206 and you cannot connect to the internet then firstly see the article on how to setup your internet on a Nokia 206 mobile phone. If your settings are correct then the next problem might be the other setting on your mobile phone. There are only two options to fix this.
The first option with the Nokia 206 is that it might have the incorrect date and year. This is usually the biggest problem why you cannot get a connection. Check the date and year on the phone. If it is incorrect the correct this and try again. If that did not work then try the next option.
check your internet settings as the default settings from your provider can be faulty. See the APN for India as an example. You might have those settings wrong. Also see the page on How to setup the internet on the Nokia 206. The all your settings.
The next problem is usually the browser. You have two options. You can either backup all your data and do a factory reset and install Opera Mini which would normally work as the standard browser did have its issues with the internet or you can try a factory rest alone. you can also see the Nokia 206 user manual on this website.
- Press Power button until your cell phone turns on.
- Then press and hold * key + 3 key + Call button + Power button.
- When you see nokia logo, then release holded buttons.
- Now enter your lock code. * The default lock code is 12345.
- After that your phone will reset and restart.
Incoming search terms:
- ASHA 206 internet
- ASHA 206 DATA
- nokia asha 201 internet settings
- how to switch on the mobile data on asha 200
- how to open nokia asha 200 internet
- nokia 200 mobile we cannot use internet
- mobile data in nokia features phone settings
- mengatasi error 005 nokia 206
- Internet browser for nokia 206 download
- -6 error code mobile data internet
- How to set opera as defoult to internet brnwser for nokia 206
- how to correct or reset error 005 on asha Nokia internet settings
- 3g browser all nokia 206 com
- mengatasi error 005 internet di nokia asha