The Bluetooth settings for the Nokia 520 is important if you wish to transfer your phone book from an old phone to the new phone. You can find the settings in the user manual but also below. The settings are easy to do.
Unlike the WiFi settings which can reach at a longer distance. Bluetooth will only operate close to Bluetooth devices. It normally does not go further than 10 meters at most. For security reason never pair with or accept connection requests from an unknown device.
Nokia 520 Bluetooth Settings
1. On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Settings > Bluetooth;
2. Switch Status to On ;
3. Make sure the other device is On;
4. The devices are now paired.
You can now the Bluetooth connection. Today you can use this to transfer your phone book from one device to another or exchange photos and video with the other device. You can also connect a Bluetooth headset with the phone.
Incoming search terms:
- nokia lumia 520 bluetooth settings
- bluetooth ptogile in nokia lumia 520
- Nokia asha230 setting aap downlod
- how can we data setting in all Nokia mobiles in Hindi/
- Configure my web nokia
- Cara mengoneksikan hetsed blutut pada Nokia lumia 520
- Change Hindi language setting in phone memory in nokia 311
- britnas opestion 206 downlode
- connect bluetooth headset to nokia lumia 520
- Download language packet for nokia asha 206
- download new version mobile settings in my nokia asha230
- नोकिआ अशा ५०० मोबाइल सेटिंग्स इन हिंदी
- How to change download settings in nokia 302 mobile
- how to change language of samsung bluetooth headset in nokia lumia