The Bluetooth settings for the Nokia 520 is important if you wish to transfer your phone book from an old phone to the new phone. You can find the settings in the user manual but also below. The settings are easy to do.
Unlike the WiFi settings which can reach at a longer distance. Bluetooth will only operate close to Bluetooth devices. It normally does not go further than 10 meters at most. For security reason never pair with or accept connection requests from an unknown device.
Nokia 520 Bluetooth Settings
1. On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Settings > Bluetooth;
2. Switch Status to On ;
3. Make sure the other device is On;
4. The devices are now paired.
You can now the Bluetooth connection. Today you can use this to transfer your phone book from one device to another or exchange photos and video with the other device. You can also connect a Bluetooth headset with the phone.
Incoming search terms:
- Configure my web nokia
- how can we data setting in all Nokia mobiles in Hindi/
- Nokia asha230 setting aap downlod
- wi-fi settings on our mobilr in himdi
- Relince4g apn settingin hindi
- nokia308 phone language hindi setting
- nokia setting 302 install
- nokia 520 bluetooth
- nokia 302 mobile seting in hendi
- i want to change the language on my nokia 302
- How To reset nokia browser Setting in hindi
- Download language packet for nokia asha 206
- Change Hindi language setting in phone memory in nokia 311
- blutooth nokia lumia 520