The Nokia Asha 202 is another Nokia mobile phone out of the Asha range of mobile phones from Nokia. It was released in February 2012 as a very basic mobile phone with little to no wow factors. Much like the Nokia Asha 203 it is a bit of a run of the mill phone which only has 2G network access being GSM 900 and also GSM 1800 with dual sims.
The phone comes with TFT resistive touchscreen which is common with budget mobile phones from Nokia and only has MP3 and vibration ringtones. Its phone book is limited to 1000 entries and 20 missed calls as the memory on the mobile phone is very limited. The mobile phone also comes with Class 12 EDGE and GPRS with Bluetooth and a microUSB port. The camera is a standard stock 2 MegaPixel camera running at 1600×1200 pixels and 176×144@15fps which would be pretty standard for this type of mobile phone.
The phone also comes with WAP, MMS and SMS like most phones and it has a talk time of 5 hours and a standby time of about 4 weeks without needing a recharge. It is a very basic mobile phone as the manual is attached below so you can see the basic workings of the mobile. There is not much between the Asha 202 and the Asha 203 other than the fact that the Asha 202 comes with a dual sim ability – meaning it can use 2 sims cards in 1 phone. None of these two have GPS either.
Nokia Asha 202
Incoming search terms:
- Nokia asha 202 internet settings
- nokia 202 internet setting
- nokia asha 202 manual
- How to configure nokia 202
- How to configure asha 202
- Nokia asha 202 user manual
- nokia asha 202 mobile internet settings
- How to set homepage for nokia asha 202
- Nokia 202 internet settings
- NOKIA 202 SETTING
- How to configure nokia asha 202
- how to off sim 1 internet connection on 203 nokia
- how to search web in nokia asha 202
- how to set internet settings in nokia asha touchscreen