The Nokia Asha 306 only has 2G network ability with very little features however it is a very easy and simply phone to operate. With its large screen and minimal features it makes for an excellent telephone for the aged. Large screen, large digits, easy to understand even your grandmother could operate this mobile phone. with 40 hour music time and 600 hour standby time she will never need to worry about forgetting to charge it. The user guide for this mobile phone is attached below.
The Asha 306 comes with a TFT resistive touchscreen with 65K colors as well as a large (3.0 inches (~43.2% screen-to-body ratio)) screen to boot. The mobile phone is very basic and comes with a 2 MegaPixel 1600 x 1200 pixels camera with a not so good frame rate of 176×144@10fps. It also comes with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g as a standard feature. Some basic issues:
Restore original settings (Factory reset)
If your phone is not working properly, you can reset some settings to their original values.
– End all calls and connections.
– Select settings and restore factory settings only
– Type in the security code.
This does not affect documents or files stored on your phone.After restoring the original settings, your phone switches off and then on again. This may take longer than usual.Change the language on the phone. This is covered on page 21 of the user manual listed below.
Nokia Asha 306
Incoming search terms:
- NOKIA ASHA 306 manual
- Www nokia306 com
- Nokia 306 settings
- Uc browser nokia 306
- Nokia asha 306 settings
- nokia asha 306 internet settings
- how to change language on nokia asha 306
- nokia asha 306 manual internet settings
- Nokia asha 306 internet setting
- Internet setting for nokia 306
- How to setup internet via mobile data on a nokia 306
- how to use roaming internet in nokia asha306
- How to set internet on nokia 306
- Manual internet settings for nokia 306