The Nokia Asha 309 comes standard with 2G network access, mini SIM and 20MB of memory. There is also a basic 2MP camera on the mobile phone and it has a music playtime of about 40 hours. The design is much nicer however it is the same features and price range of the more block-looking Nokia 206 mobile phone. The user guide is listed below so download it and see the features of this phone before you decide on which phone.
Note that this phone only has 2G connectivity as it is a basic mobile phone. Its has GPRS (Up to 85.6 kbps) as well as EDGE (Up to 236.8 kbps). The phone comes with a TFT capacitive touchscreen with 65K colors which is standard for these range of phones. This phone however does have a card slot being a microSD with up to 32 GB and 2 GB included. The phone being very basic comes with 20MB of memory which is not much. The 2 MegaPixel camera is also basic being 1600 x 1200 pixels running at a low frame rate of 176×144@10fps.
If you are looking for a first phone then this is a good first phone for a young adult or child. Its sleek looking and falls almost into the same category as the Nokia 105 which is also a basic phone for a child and clearly Nokia has aimed their sights on the ‘first phone market’ with these options.
Nokia Asha 309
Incoming search terms:
- Pdf reader for nokia asha 309
- pdf reader for nokia asha 308
- nokia asha 309 manual
- Pdf reader for nokia asha 206
- uc browser nokia asha 308
- nokia asha 309 internet settings
- How to set cponfiguretio settings in nokia309
- Menu nokia 309
- how to change the settings of internet with new sim in nokia asha 309
- menu setting bahasa nokia asha 309
- Nokia asha 309 Internet setting
- nokia 309 low network
- manuale nokia asha 309
- how to manual gprs setting of Nokia Asha 309