Nokia Lumia 525 Manual
If you are looking for a mobile phone with dual sims then the Nokia Lumia 525 is not for you. Nokia did not add dual sim ability to this phone and many have already complained about having to have more than one telephone in the house. The phone however is not have bad.
Being part of the Lumia range offered by Nokia one can see that it was built with the same look as the others in the range. It comes with the standard 2G network ability being GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – RM-998. 3G abilities come also as standard with HSDPA 900 / 2100 – RM-998 ability. It does come with the usual bells such as a card slot for 64GB of data with 8GB internal storage.
With a 5 MP, 2592х1936 pixels autofocus camera and the ability to record video at 720p@30fps means your picture will not be choppy. Powered by the Qualcomm MSM8227 chipset and a Dual-core 1 GHz Adreno 305. It is a change from the Lumina 520 but with better overall specs. The phone also comes with GPS and support for GLONASS which is making ground globally as the Russian effort to corner the GPS market.
It has talk time of 17 hours, music play for 48 hours and standby time of 336 hours which is 14 days before it needs to be recharged. Below is the user manual for the Lumia 525. It easy to use and real value for your money.
Incoming search terms:
- Nokia Lumia 525 manual
- how to connect lumia 525 to pc
- how to connect nokia lumia 525 to pc
- how to download videos in lumia 525
- nokia lumia 525 user guide
- lumia 525 manual
- nokia lumia 525 user manual
- nokia 525 manual
- HOW TO DOWNLOAD VIDEOS ON LUMIA 525
- how to download videos in nokia lumia 525
- lumia 525 user guide
- how to download video in lumia 525
- lumia 525 pc suite download
- after connecting lumia 525 to pc how to change into pc suit