Sony Xperia Z1 Hard Reset
The factory reset or hard reset of the Sony Xperia Z1 is standard with all the Xperia mobile phone ranges. This reset will also work on a Sony Xperia Z Ultra (C6802,C6806 as well as the C6833 version). This also extends to the Sony Xperia Z1 Compact D5503 and the Sony Xperia Z1s C6916. They all use the same hard reset procedures.
Note now that the phone once reset cannot be undone. If you wish to save your settings and your data then do this before you do a hard reset on your mobile phone. You can use the Xperia Companion software however once deleted its permanently gone. Always make a backup of your data before you reset your phone. Also note that you cannot recover the data afterwards. This is why people would normally do a hard reset because it is when they sell the phone all the data and settings have been permanently removed.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
Soft Reset Sony Xperia Z1
- Make sure the battery is fully charged;
- Open the cover of the micro sim card slot
- Use a small tip of a pen or similar device to press and hold on that Yellow button for 3-5 seconds.
- You will see your Sony Xperia Z1 shuts down and starts the soft reset itself.
Hard Reset Sony Xperia Z1 with the Menu
- Turn on your Sony Xperia Z1;
- Make sure Sony Xperia Z1 battery is full;
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup and reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device
- Choose Erase Everything
- Sony Xperia Z1 will reset to factory default.
Hard Reset Sony Xperia Z1 by Code
- Make sure the battery fully charged
- Backup all your important data with Xperia Companion;
- Power on Your Sony Xperia Z1
- On dialer enter this code: *#*#7378423#*#*
- On the screen Select -> Customization Settings
- Then select -> Reset customization and confirm.
- Sony Xperia Z1 will start the rest
Incoming search terms:
Please follow and like us:
Tags hard reset reset sony
error: Content is protected !!