If you wish to reset your mobile phone be this a hard reset to factory reset you can use the following procedures to reset your mobile phone. Note that it will remove your data, address book as well as your APN settings which you might have. It will only have the data that the phone originally came with. Ensure that you backup your data as you cannot recover your settings and data again. You can backup your data to another phone or backup your phone to your computer. Alternatively you can reset the settings only.
Asha 200 – Factory Reset
- Menu > Settings and Restore factory sett. > Settings only
- Enter the security code.
When the settings have been reset and restoring the original settings, your phone will switch off and then on again. Normally this takes longer that usual.
Incoming search terms:
- how to flash nokia asha 200 manually
- how to format nokia asha 200 without security code
- nokia asha 200 security code recovery
- manual update nokia 200
- how to flash asha 200 manually
- RESTORE FACTORY SETTING FOR ASHA 200
- nokia 200 reset code
- nokia 200 mobile restore fectory password
- nokia 200 reset code number
- code for restoring factory setting on nokia asha 200
- code for restoring asha 200 bluetooth
- Code for restore setting for asha
- नोकिया 200 farmet
- cara format nokia aza 200