Here you can hard reset Nokia – E-Series E5. The Nokia e5 reset code is here. This is the reset for the Nokia E-Series mobile phones. The Nokia e5 hard reset is here. These had been mainly Symbian mobile phones. There had been a number of models in the Nokia range with the E-Series phones and their hard reset or factory reset has been added below as they are all the same. Note that the list of E-Series mobile phones below can be set by code, menu and button sequence. Follow the easy to use instructions.
Table of Contents
Hard Reset Nokia – E-Series
The hard reset or factory reset for the Nokia E Series listed below. The hard reset has been added below this list of Symbian mobile phones. Yes this is the Nokia e5 hard reset process.
Factory Reset Method One
- – Turn on your mobile phone.
- – Then press and hold * and the number 3 as well as the Call button and Power button, until you see Nokia logo.
- – Now enter your lock code. (The default lock code is 12345)
Factory Reset Method Two
- Turn on your mobile phone
- Tap this secret code: *#7370#
- Next please press your lock code. (The default lock code is 12345)
- Now your phone will reset.
Factory Reset Method Three
- Press Menu button and go to Settings -> Phone -> Phone management -> Factory Settings -> Delete data and restore.
- Confirm by pressing Yes
Soft Reset Method Four
- Press *#7780# with dial pad to Soft Reset Nokia E5.
Common Questions about the Nokia Series E Mobile Phones
- I have lost my password – Try the default lock password or Method 1 listed above. If that does not work then you need to go to a Nokia service center. This is the Nokia e5 reset code.
The hard reset iPhone 5c or factory reset iphone 5c is explained and the Nokia e5 reset code and Nokia e5 hard reset is also here. You can also see the lg f470k hard reset and finally LG G5 hard reset. The Idea SMS settings as well as the Mobitel balance check and the Hutch balance code with the Airtel balance check as well.