This is the reset for the Nokia E-Series mobile phones. These had been mainly Symbian mobile phones. There had been a number of models in the Nokia range with the E-Series phones and their hard reset or factory reset has been added below as they are all the same. Note that the list of E-Series mobile phones below can be set by code, menu and button sequence. Follow the easy to use instructions.
Hard Reset Nokia – E-Series
The hard reset or factory reset for the Nokia E Series listed below. The hard reset has been added below this list of Symbian mobile phones.
Factory Reset Method One
- – Turn on your mobile phone.
- – Then press and hold * and the number 3 as well as the Call button and Power button, until you see Nokia logo.
- – Now enter your lock code. (The default lock code is 12345)
Factory Reset Method Two
- Turn on your mobile phone
- Tap this secret code: *#7370#
- Next please press your lock code. (The default lock code is 12345)
- Now your phone will reset.
Factory Reset Method Three
- Press Menu button and go to Settings -> Phone -> Phone management -> Factory Settings -> Delete data and restore.
- Confirm by pressing Yes
Soft Reset Method Four
- Press *#7780# with dial pad to Soft Reset Nokia E5.
Common Questions about the Nokia Series E Mobile Phones
- I have lost my password – Try the default lock password or Method 1 listed above. If that does not work then you need to go to a Nokia service center.
Incoming search terms:
- how to hard reset nokia e5
- how to reset nokia e5
- nokia e5 hard reset
- soft reset bokia e5
- cara reset nokia e5
- hard reset nokia e5
- nokia e5-00 hard reset
- factory reset nokia e5
- nokia e5 factory reset code
- kode reset nokia E5
- kode format nokia E5
- https://www manual-owner com/hard-reset-nokia-e-series-e5 html
- cara riset noki e5-00
- How to master reset nokia e5 without pass
- how to format nokia e5
- Cara reset noki e5