This is the hard reset Samsung Galaxy Note 8 process. The hard reset or factory reset is the same as those used for the hard reset of the Galaxy Note 7 as well as the hard reset of the Galaxy J3 which has also been added to this website. You will need to ensure that you have a backup of your data as it will be deleted once the process begins.
Again if you want to keep your data then you will be to make a backup of the phone onto your computer or onto the cloud. Your cant make a backup onto your phone unless you want to make a backup onto your SD Card and remove it before the process starts.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 8
This is the process to start the factory reset or hard reset of your Samsung Galaxy Note 8. The hard reset Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is easy to follow as you can see from the process added below. Also note that you will need to make that backup. See also how to check mobitel balance and the Airtel codes Sri Lanka.
- First you will need to Press and hold the Volume up, Home and Power buttons until the logo shows;
- You will see the start-up screen will appear then the hard reset menu;
- You can now Move to wipe data by pressing the Volume down button;
- Now you must Press the Power button;
- Click on Yes – delete all data by pressing the Volume down button;
- Now you must Press the Power button on the mobile phone;
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will delete all the content;
- Now Press the Power button on the mobile phone;
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will now reboot and the process will complete.
Again, you should have made a backup of your data before this process has started. Always ensure that you have completed this before the hard reset Samsung Galaxy Note 8 process begins. Search this website for more Samsung hard reset processes also listed on this website.