If you wish to hard reset Samsung Galaxy S6 then you can follow the instructions as listed below. Note however that you will need to ensure that your data is backed up before you start the process as the data will not be recovered. You will also note that the hard reset or factory reset on the Samsung Galaxy S6 is much like the hard reset of the Samsung Galaxy J3 mobile phone which is also on this website as well as the hard reset of the Galaxy Note 7.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy S6
Note again that you need to make a backup of your mobile phone data before you start the process if you wish to use the data again. Making a clone onto your mobile phone is not going to work. This is the process much like other Samsung mobile phones. See also the Hutch balance code as well as the Mobily apn setting as you will see.
- First you will need to Press and hold the Volume up, Home and Power buttons until the logo shows;
- You will see the start-up screen will appear then the hard reset menu;
- You can now Move to wipe data by pressing the Volume down button;
- Now you must Press the Power button;
- Click on Yes – delete all data by pressing the Volume down button;
- Now you must Press the Power button on the mobile phone;
- The mobile phone will delete all the content;
- Now Press the Power button on the mobile phone;
- The mobile phone will now reboot and the process will complete.
As stated you will need to ensure that there is a backup of your data. Once the mobile phone has been reset you will not be able to recover any of your data or apn settings. Always check your mobile phone to ensure that it is charged as well as you don’t want to see your mobile phone damaged when it cannot complete the process. The hard reset Samsung Galaxy S6 is well documented. You can find also the Samsung Galaxy S6 specifications on our sister website.