Note that the Sony Xperia ACRO HD SO-03D hard reset or factory reset is the same as all other mobile phones in the Xperia range of mobile phones from Sony. This includes the Sony Xperia E1 as well as the Sony Xperia ACRO HD SOI12 mobile phone which is also listed on this website. Note that there are a number of ways to reset your phone which is explained below.
You will need to backup all your data if you wish to use it again as a reset will permanently remove all your data and settings and this cannot be recovered. You can use the PC Companion software on this website to backup and reset the phone. If you do not wish to backup your phone or have already done this by other means then you can use the menu system or codes below to start the reset process for your phone.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
Hard Reset Sony Xperia ACRO HD SO-03D
- Make sure that the battery fully charged
- Backup all your important data with PC Companion
- Power Off Your Sony Xperia acro HD SO-03D
- Press And Hold Volume up Key + Power Key for few seconds
- Release all keys when you see Service menu on screen
- Select Factory Reset using volume buttons
- Press Power key to confirm
- Phone will hard reset
Hard Reset Sony Xperia ACRO HD SO-03D with Menu
- Turn on your Sony Xperia ACRO HD SO-03D;
- Make sure Sony Xperia ACRO HD SO-03D battery is full;
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup and reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device
- Choose Erase Everything
- Sony Xperia ACRO HD SO-03D will reset to the factory default.
Hard Reset Sony Xperia ACRO HD SO-03D by Code
- Make sure the battery fully charged
- Backup all your important data with Xperia Companion;
- Power on Your Sony Xperia ACRO HD SO-03D
- On dialer enter this code: *#*#7378423#*#*
- On the screen Select -> Customization Settings
- Then select -> Reset customization and confirm.
- Sony Xperia ACRO HD SO-03D will start the reset process.
Incoming search terms: