The hard reset for the Sony Xperia C3 is the same as most other Xperia mobile phones in the range. The maker clearly thought that having the same reset system would be easy to remember and more user friendly than changing them. The hard reset of factory reset for the Xperia C3 has been added below.
You can use the Xperia Companion listed on this website to make a backup of your phone. You can also use it to reset your mobile phone via your computer. Many users however prefer to reset their phones via code as has been listed below. Note that once the phone has been reset you will need to copy all your data back onto the phone. Also your internet settings and APN settings would be erased. Ensure that you have them handy once you have completed the reset.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
Hard Reset Sony Xperia C3
- Switch off your Sony Xperia C3
- Now hold down the Volume Up and Volume Down button for a couple of seconds.
- While holding these buttons press the Power button for a moment.
- Release all keys when you see an Android Logo on screen.
- Then press the Camera button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume Down to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes–delete all user data“. Use Volume buttons button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select “reboot system now“.
- The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset Sony Xperia C3 with the Menu
- Turn on your Sony Xperia C3 now;
- Make sure Sony XperiaC3 battery is full;
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup and reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device
- Choose Erase Everything
- Sony Xperia C3 will now be reset to factory default.
Hard Reset Sony Xperia C3 by Code
- Make sure the battery already fully charged
- Backup all your phone data with PC companion;
- Now power on Your Sony Xperia C3
- On the dialer enter this code: *#*#7378423#*#*
- On the screen Select -> Customization Settings
- Then select -> Reset customization and confirm.
- Sony Xperia C3 will start the rest
Incoming search terms: