If you have a Sony Xperia Z2 D6563 as well as the D6503 mobile phone and wish to hard reset the phone then the instructions for this factory reset has been added below. The reset mechanism for the Sony Xperia range are all the same. Most people however prefer to hard rest the mobile phone by code rather than by menu or by software.
Note that once you have reset the phone that the phone will be left blank. The rest will delete all data including your settings and set the phone back to when you bought it. You cannot recover any of the data so before you start you might want to consider backing up your data first with Xperia Companion which you can also download on this website.
Search this website for more information about resetting your mobile phone.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
Soft Reset Sony Xperia Z2
Hard Reset Sony Xperia Z2 with the Menu
Hard Reset Sony Xperia Z2 by Code
Incoming search terms:
- Hard reset sony z2
- hard reset z2 sony
- cara reset sony xperia z2 docomo
- hard reset sony xperia z2
- sony xperia z2 hard reset
- how to hard reset sony z2
- how to hard reset sony xperia z2
- how to factory reset xperia z2 model D6503 phone
- Cara format hp sony z2
- hard reset xperia z2
- How to hard reset Sony Ericsson Z2
- how to reset a Sony experia model d6503
- cara format sony xperiaZ2
- kode hard reset xperia z2 docomo