If you are wanting to hard reset or factory reset the Sony Xperia ZR then the instruction are below as they are standard reset procedures for the Xperia range of phones. Note that this will also work on the C5502 as well as the C5503 versions of the phone. Note that you have been advised to backup all your data and settings before the reset as it will permanently delete your data.
If you wish to use your data again then you should backup the data using the Xperia companion which you can download on this website. Note that you can also reset the phone via the software once installed on your computer. You can search this website for more details on the Xperia range of phones and how to reset all of them.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
Hard Reset Sony Xperia ZR
- Make sure that the battery fully is charged
- Backup all your important settings and data
- Power Off your Sony Xperia
- Press and Hold Volume up Key + Power Key for a few seconds
- Release all keys when you see the Service menu on screen
- Select Factory Reset using the volume buttons
- Press Power key to confirm
- Phone will hard reset
- The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset Sony Xperia ZR with the Menu
- Turn on your Sony Xperia ZR;
- Make sure Sony Xperia ZR battery is full;
- Go to menu: Setting > Backup and reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Device
- Choose Erase Everything
- Sony Xperia ZR will reset to factory default.
Hard Reset Sony Xperia ZR by Code
- Make sure the battery fully charged
- Backup all your important data with Xperia Companion;
- Power on Your Sony Xperia ZR
- On dialer enter this code: *#*#7378423#*#*
- On the screen Select -> Customization Settings
- Then select -> Reset customization and confirm.
- Sony Xperia ZR will start the rest
Incoming search terms: