This is how to to hard reset the Samsung Galaxy Note 7. You will note that you will need to ensure that you have made a backup of your mobile phone before you start the hard reset or factory reset for the mobile phone. Ensure that this is done before you start the process of a factory reset or hard reset of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7. Follow the process below.
Hard Reset the Samsung Galaxy Note 7
- Firstly you will need to Press and hold Volume up, Home and Power buttons till the logo shows;
- The phone will be followed by the hard reset menu;
- Now Click to factory reset by pressing the Volume down button;
- You should now Press the Power button;
- Click to Yes — then you delete all user data by pressing the Volume down button;
- Now Press the Power button on the Galaxy Note 7;
- The factory reset will now begin;
- Again Press the Power button;
- The hard reset the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 will now reboot to the initial setup screen.
Always ensure that before you start the factory reset of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 that you have all your data backed up as you will not be able to get the data back once the hard reset of factory reset has been done. You can find other mobile phones on here as well such as the Samsung Galaxy A8 hard reset.
There are a number of other phones on this website where you can also reset your phone. These will range from the Samsung A8 Star GSM as well as the Redmi 9C NFC GSM which has also been added on here. You can also search the website on the side bar and see other services such as the Airtel recharge code as well. There are also other topics on the mobile phone issues and tech help.