You can now hard reset your Sony Xperia T2 mobile phone for the following versions of the phone. This would be the Xperia T3 Ultra D5303 as well as the Sony Xperia T2 Ultra dual D5322 as well as the D5306 mobile version. Sony uses the same reset methods for all of them. You can reset the phone by software, code or by hard reset.
You will see that the reset will delete all your settings as well as your data on the mobile phone. If you wish to keep your data then you first have to backup the data using the software program called Xperia companion. Once this is done the software has the option of doing a reset from your computer.
Should this not be the correct version of your Xperia then look in the Xperia Reset directory on this website. It is always best to backup all your data before a reset as you will not be able to recover the data once the reset has been done.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
Hard Reset Sony Xperia T2
Hard Reset Sony Xperia T2 with the Menu
Hard Reset Sony Xperia T2 by Code
Incoming search terms:
- sony t2 ultra hard reset
- hard reset sony t2
- sony t2 ultra dual hard reset key
- sony xperia T2 ultra hard reset
- How format Sony t2 ul
- factory reset xperia t2 ultra
- sony xperia t2 hard reset
- reset sony t2 ultra
- how to hard reset sony xperia t2 ultra
- How to hard reset sony t
- how to format sony xperia T2
- how to hard reset anysony xpiria t2ultra
- how to hard reset sony t2 ultra
- How to hard reset sony xpeeia t2 uktra dual with buttons