The factory reset or hard reset of the Sony Xperia Z1 is standard with all the Xperia mobile phone ranges. This reset will also work on a Sony Xperia Z Ultra (C6802,C6806 as well as the C6833 version). This also extends to the Sony Xperia Z1 Compact D5503 and the Sony Xperia Z1s C6916. They all use the same hard reset procedures.
Note now that the phone once reset cannot be undone. If you wish to save your settings and your data then do this before you do a hard reset on your mobile phone. You can use the Xperia Companion software however once deleted its permanently gone. Always make a backup of your data before you reset your phone. Also note that you cannot recover the data afterwards. This is why people would normally do a hard reset because it is when they sell the phone all the data and settings have been permanently removed.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
Soft Reset Sony Xperia Z1
Hard Reset Sony Xperia Z1 with the Menu
Hard Reset Sony Xperia Z1 by Code
Incoming search terms:
- hard reset sony xperia z1
- sony z1 hard reset
- sony xperia z1 hard reset
- cara restart sony xperia
- sony xperia hard reset code
- cara reset hp sony xperia z1
- sony xperia z1 soft reboot
- factory reset sony xperia z1
- cara hard reset xperia z1
- reset sony z1
- xperia z1 hard reset
- hard reset xperia z1
- how to hard reset sony xperia z1
- how to reset sony xperia z1
- how to format sony xperia
- hard reset sony xperia z1 code