If you are going to complete a ZTE Z3001S hard reset then see what is needed for this to occur. Remember that you will need to make a backup of your mobile phone before you complete this reset. The hard reset or factory reset for the ZTE Z3001S mobile phone is easy as there are two methods. The first method is using the menu settings and the other is the buttons on the mobile phone.
ZTE Z3001S Hard Reset
To complete the hard reset from the menu ensure that your phone is fully charged. When the master reset or factory reset is complete. It would have deleted all your contact details, settings as well as the your images and ringtones and all your downloads that is on your phone. As stated that this is mainly used when you sell your mobile phone and need to delete all your personal files. Make sure that you have a backup of your phone if you want to keep your data. Once deleted you cannot get your data back. You can also use this with the tdc apn and the o2 ussd codes now. See also the Reset the ZTE Quartz.
- Ensure that you have a fully charged phone
- Backup your data
- Click on All Apps
- Click on Settings
- Scroll to Personal and then Click on Backup and Reset.
- Click on Factory data reset
- Type in your password if needed
- Click on Reset the Phone.
Reset with Buttons
If you wish to complete the reset by using the buttons then see how to complete the factory reset. This will restore the factory settings. Not that this will delete all your data. Ensure that you make a backup of this before you start the process.
- Firstly your need to ensure that you have a backup
- Now you need to turn off the mobile phone
- Now press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons until the logo screen of ZTE appears, now release it
- Then press the Volume down button to show the wipe data/factory reset option
- Now press the Power button to select.
- Press the Volume down button repeatedly until Yes — delete all user data is highlighted.
- Press the Power button to select.
- Wait as the device resets.
- Once complete, press the Power button to select Reboot system now.
There are a number of other phones on here. These include the ZTE Quartz hard reset which is also on this website. If you are looking at a UART then also see the ft232r usb uart driver on our other website.