If you want to reset your Nokia Lumia 630 then you need to ensure that you have made a backup of your Lumia 630 before you start the factory reset. This is a hard reset for the mobile phone and once the process starts it will delete all your settings as well as all your data and this cannot be recovered. Once its go, its gone. Note that this will not change your IMEI of the phone.
Factory Reset Lumia 630
If you want to view your IMEI number, dial *#06# to see what it is. People tend to do a reset before they send their mobile phone to have it repaired or where you wish to sell the phone without any data. Always ensure that you have made a backup of your data as well as ensuing that you mobile phone is fully charged.
- Press and Hold the power key for 10 seconds.
- The phone will now restart
- Update the phone software.
- Reset your phone. Press All Settings
- Now Press in about
- Press reset your phone.
The phone will now reset and delete all settings and data. It will reset the mobile phone back to the factory defaults that it came with.
Incoming search terms:
- ooredoo oman access point settings
- dialog access point name
- access point dst
- dst access point for android
- xox apn broadband
- hutch acsses point name
- https://www manual-owner com/iphone_user_guide pdf
- how to update 3g to 4g xox sim
- Freebasic dawnload for java mobile
- fast download apn malaysia
- dtac apn book
- dilog package cods
- dialog gprs settings for nokia 206
- bmobile access point
- apn setting xox
- airtel access point name 3g