If you want to Hard Reset the Samsung Galaxy Tab E then read further. If you are having problems with the Samsung Galaxy Tab E tablet then it is always advised to turn the phone off and then on again. Most times this will solve the issues. Most hard reset and factory resets needs to be done when you are going to sell the phone or send it in for repairs when you dont want the data to be seen. Always make a backup of the phone before the reset.
Hard Reset the Samsung Galaxy Tab E
When doing a hard reset or factory reset on the Samsung Galaxy Tab E you can turn it off and on again and see if it will solve any problems. Always make a backup of your mobile phone before you start the process and you will note that the data cannot be recovered when it has been reset.
First you will need to do the following:
- Press and hold Volume up and Power button till the logo shows;
- Now Scroll to Wipe data/factory reset when you press the Volume down button;
- Then you will need to Press the Power button;
- Press Yes by pressing the Volume down button;
- Now Press the Power button to select it;
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab E will now delete all the content;
- The tablet will restart and start at the setup page.
If you are going to hard reset or factory reset the mobile phone then always ensure that you have made a backup of all your content before the process starts. The hard reset of the Samsung Galaxy Tab E will delete all your data and settings.
Always ensure that there is a back and you can search this website on how to make a backup of your mobile phone. Backup your data and settings onto your SDcard and then remove the SDcard before the process starts. When it is done place the SDcard back into your mobile phone and restore all your data onto your phone again. Samsung has a backup software for this so you can also make a backup of your Samsung onto your computer.
Search this website for more information.