See the Samsung New PC Studio Download. If you have a Samsung mobile phone then you can now connect your mobile phone to your computer with even greater ease. The Samsung New PC Studio suite has many advantages over the older PC Suite which has become very common. The Samsung New PC Studio much like the older version is another application which allows you to organize the content between your Samsung mobile phone and your computer.
Table of Contents
Samsung New PC Studio Download
You can also find the Samsung USB driver on this website. The New PC Studio application also provides you with convenient access to your device, data management via easy backup and sync, and powerful multimedia features. This is similar to the Sony PC Companion as well.
Samsung New PC Studio features:
- Manage or backup phone book and schedule
- Manage or backup messages on you Samsung mobile phone.
- Synchronize personal data with MS Outlook.
- Manage, edit and play content such as music, photos, and video files.
- Inform the latest firmware version and upgrade the mobile.
- Operating System : Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP(SP2), Windows 2000(SP4)
- CPU : Pentium 600 MHz or higher
- RAM : 512MB of more
- HDD : 200MB or more available hard disk space
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0 or higher
How to Manage or backup phone book and schedule
To back up your phone data using Samsung Smart Switch, follow these steps:
- Download and Install Samsung Smart Switch on your PC or Mac.
- Connect your phone or tablet to the computer using a working Data USB Cable.
- Smart Switch will take a moment to read your device’s contents.
- On the computer screen, choose Backup.
- On your mobile device, select ALLOW to let Smart Switch read your content.
- Wait for the backup to finish; it might take some time for large amounts of data.
- Smart Switch will show a list of successfully backed-up items.
After backing up, connect your new phone with a USB cable to move your data. Or, you can access your data later for restoration. Remember, not all USB cables can transfer data. Use the original Samsung cable that came with your device.
You can also use Samsung Cloud or a microSD card for backup, especially for photos, videos, music, and documents. If you’re transferring data to a new device, check out Smart Switch for an easy transfer. Likewise see also the Samsung Wave 525 Software on this webiste.
Manage or backup messages
Managing or backing up your messages on your Samsung device:
- Open Settings on your Samsung device.
- Tap on Accounts and backup.
- Go to Samsung Cloud and select Back up data.
- Choose Messages and tap Back up now.
- Wait for the backup process to complete.
This will safely back up all your messages. Samsung Cloud also offers additional features like saving important files, downloading deleted files, and syncing data on other devices. Likewise also see the Asha 200 Mail & Text Messages on this website.
Synchronize personal data with MS Outlook.
Synchronize your personal data with Microsoft Outlook:
On your computer:
- Open the Outlook app and select File in the top menu.
- Click on the Account Settings icon and choose Account Settings… from the dropdown menu.
- In the list of email accounts, select the one you want to sync and click Change….
- Go to More Settings, then the Advanced tab.
- Check the box for Use Cached Exchange Mode and select Download Shared Folders, then click Ok.
- Click Next and then Finish to complete the process.
Your Outlook account is now synced with your computer, allowing you to access all your latest emails. Likewise for transferring data also look at the Samsung Galaxy A9 (Transferring Data) on here.
- On your mobile device or tablet, open the Outlook app.
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the top left corner.
- Select Settings (the gear icon) in the bottom left corner.
- Choose Add Account.
- Enter your Outlook email address and password.
- Tap Sign in and follow the prompts to complete the setup.
Now, your personal data is synchronized across all your devices. Likewise also see the Samsung PC Studio Download.
Updated : July 2015 (165MB)