If you have a Nokia Asha 210 and you are getting memory errors when you are running Whatsapp then the usual problem is that you are using the incorrect memory settings on your phone. This causes Whatsapp to crash as it is out of memory.
The normal error would be – “download / update is stopped. Please try again later”. Change the memory settings and this would normally fix the problem.
- Ensure that you have a memory card installed
- Change phone memory to memory card
- Camera>settings> change to memory card
The problem with apps and other software is that the Nokia 210 does not allow you to download onto the card but onto the phone memory. You have to download the app and then move the app to the card memory.
- Open apps>navigate the light on a app and press option
- Move to-(1)memory.
Now move all your games and other software onto the card and this will free-up your memory. You can also use the following options:
- Options > Settings > Memory in use
You need to look at the menu system and find the settings. The two options above should remove all the unneeded applications from your mobile phone.
Incoming search terms:
- nokia asha 210 whatsapp not working
- whatsapp launcher for nokia asha 210
- Nokia asha 210 whatsapp
- nokia asha 210 whatsapp 2017
- Whatsapp for nokia asha 210
- nokia 210 whatsapp
- Whatsapp NOKIA 210
- Whatsapp for nokia 210
- download whatsapp for nokia asha 210
- nokia asha 210 problems
- Whatsapp nokia210
- Whatsapp nokia asha 210
- free download whatsapp for nokia asha 210
- How to update whatsapp on nokia 210 orany nokia mobile
- download whatsapp launcher for nokia asha 210
- download whatsapp for nokia asha 210 latest version