The Nokia Asha 306 only has 2G network ability with very little features however it is a very easy and simply phone to operate. With its large screen and minimal features it makes for an excellent telephone for the aged. Large screen, large digits, easy to understand even your grandmother could operate this mobile phone. with 40 hour music time and 600 hour standby time she will never need to worry about forgetting to charge it. The user guide for this mobile phone is attached below.
The Asha 306 comes with a TFT resistive touchscreen with 65K colors as well as a large (3.0 inches (~43.2% screen-to-body ratio)) screen to boot. The mobile phone is very basic and comes with a 2 MegaPixel 1600 x 1200 pixels camera with a not so good frame rate of 176×144@10fps. It also comes with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g as a standard feature. Some basic issues:
Restore original settings (Factory reset)
If your phone is not working properly, you can reset some settings to their original values.
– End all calls and connections.
– Select settings and restore factory settings only
– Type in the security code.
This does not affect documents or files stored on your phone.After restoring the original settings, your phone switches off and then on again. This may take longer than usual.Change the language on the phone. This is covered on page 21 of the user manual listed below.
Note that the older version of Whatsapp will only work until the end of 2016. You can however still install the file and take it from there. Whatsapp will not be upgrading these later so its best to upgrade your phone.
Nokia Asha 306
Incoming search terms:
- nokia 306 internet settings
- Whatsapp for nokia asha 306 online
- nokia asha 305 internet configuration
- Nokia 306
- cara mengkonfigurasi NOKIA ASA 306
- Cara mendapatkan setting internet nokia 306
- Accont nokia306
- Aplikasi WA di hp nokia 302 tidak dapat terhubung
- aplikasi whatsapp n 306
- www nokia 306 phone settings
- Asha 306 internet settings