This is much better mid-range phone and far better than the Lumia 610 which was best described by a user as – its sucks! The Lumia 800 is much better and comes with 2G and 3G ability. There is no 4G but for a phone with this cost you cant exactly expect that much.
16GB storage space and an 8MP Carl Zeiss camera. It is powered by 1.4 GHz Scorpion on a Qualcomm MSM8255 Snapdragon chipset running Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 Mango, upgradable to v7.8. Note that users have stated that you cannot upgrade the phone past 7.8. With 58 hour music play time the phone fits well into the middle of the mobile phone market. The user guide is listed below so you can see the specs for yourself.
Its a very beautiful phone and as an office phone to check your email with Outlook is good and very easy to do. The screen is large with a AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors on a 116.5 x 61.2 x 12.1 mm, 76.1 cc (4.59 x 2.41 x 0.48 in) screen. The screen is also covered with Corning Gorilla Glass which avoids most of your scratches on the face of the phone.
Note that the phone comes with a dual flash so you don’t get too many shadows in your pictures and it 8 MegaPixel camera is also capable of 720p@30fps video which is very good. The phone also comes with GPS and Accelerometer, proximity and compass as standard. Note however about this phone is that is comes with a non-removable Li-Ion battery. .
Nokia Lumia 800
Incoming search terms:
- nokia lumia 800 manual
- nokia carl zeiss tessar
- nokia tessar 2 0/26
- pdf for nokia carl zeiss tessar
- nokia carl zeiss tessar manual
- download whatsapp on lumia 800
- nokia carl zeiss tessar how to open
- how to operate nokia lumia 800
- istali whatsapp nokia carl zeiss tessar
- how to use nokia lumia 800
- how to turn your data on on a nokia lumia 800
- how to operate lumia 800
- how to open whatsApp on lumia 800
- carl zeiss tessar 2 0/26 phone guide
- how to check your emails on a Nokia carl zeiss
- get whatsapp on nokia carl zeiss tessar