If you want to rest your Nokia Asha 210 back to its factory settings then there are 3 ways to reset the phone. The last is the easiest of them all so also the most common way of resetting your Nokia back to its default factory settings. Follow the instructions below.
You will note that there are 3 ways to do this and that method 3 is the easiest of them all. This will rest all your settings back to the default values which the phone came with when you bought it. You will need to enter all the settings again such as your internet settings and memory settings you might have changed before the rest back to factory settings.
If you do not know what those values are then write them down before you start the reset process as the settings cannot be recovered once you have reset the phone.
Factory settings for Nokia Asha 210
- Turn off the phone by pressing and holding the Power button
- Next open up dialer by pressing the Call key
- Tap in the following code “* + 3”
- Release the buttons and the Nokia logo will appear
- Now confirm factory reset by pressing the Call key
- The mobile phone will now restart
- Your phone has now been reset.
Factory settings for Nokia Asha 210 (Second Method)
- Turn on the handset
- Tap in the following code : *#7370#
- Press the lock code (default is 12345)
- The phone will now reset
Factory settings for Nokia Asha 210 (Third Method)
This is the easiest of the reset procedures for the Nokia Asha 210.
- Settings -> Phone -> Phone management -> Factory Settings -> Delete data and restore
- Confirm reset
- Thats it
Incoming search terms:
- kode keamanan nokia asha 210
- kode keamanan nokia 210
- kode keamanan nokia asha 210 untuk kembali ke pengaturan pabrik
- kode pengaturan pabrik nokia asha 210
- nokia 210 lupa password
- kode nokia 210
- Kode rahasia nokia asha 210
- kode keamanan nokia asha
- kode reset nokia asha 210
- kode nokia asha
- Buka key code hp nokia asha 302
- Hard reset nokia 210
- nokia asha 210 secret codes
- kode keamanan kembali ke pengaturan pabrik nokia RM 924