These are the Nokia Asha 210 internet settings you need. If you wish to connect your Nokia 210 to the internet then you need to follow the instructions below. If you have no internet access. Then check the settings on the phone as the APN settings might be incorrect. If you are in the UK then the APN settings for the UK can be found above as well as the APN settings for most mobile phone networks in India.
Nokia Asha 210 Internet Settings
When you turn on your phone it is normally already been set for the internet. If there is no 3G, G or E on the top bar then the phone has not been setup for the internet. See the top menu for the APN settings for your network. The website is updated on a regular bases so the APN settings for all the networks in the UK and India will be completed soon enough. You can contact your mobile-phone provider and see the posting on “subscribing to packet data” on this website.
Connect the Asha 210 to a Wi-Fi Network
- Click on the Menu button in the middle of the scroll ring;
- Now scroll and click on the Settings button;
- Now scroll down and click on the Connectivity option;
- Select WLAN from the list of options.
- If it’s off, click the Turn On option;
- The the Wi-Fi symbol should appear in grey on the top line of the display;
- Now select your Wi-Fi network name from the list of those available;
- Enter the password if prompted and click the menu button to Connect
Incoming search terms:
- nokia asha 210 internet settings
- pengaturan internet nokia asha 210
- nokia asha 210 manual internet settings
- cara setting internet nokia asha 210
- nokia asha 210 internet not working
- Nokia asha 210 internet setting
- nokia asha 201 configurar internet
- nokia asha 210 configurar internet
- nokia 210 internet settings
- nokia asha 210 configuration
- nokia 210 internet not working