If you wish to change the internet setting for your Nokia Asha 310 then you will first need to download the proper software being the Nokia Software Suite which will allow you to connect your phone to your computer. See this website for more details on the software.
Internet Settings : Nokia Asha 310
You need to install Nokia Suite and then via the Connectivity menu. You will then have to leave your mobile phone in standby. Then go to Nokia Suite and follow the steps:
- Select Tools.
- Select Options.
- Select Connect to Internet.
- Select Use manual settings.
- After that you will need to fill the following fields with the APN settings from your network provider. You can find the data in the configuration settings of your phone or on the network operator’s website.
If you are looking for more information the download the user manual for the Asha 310 for more details and settings for your phone.
The Nokia 7230 memory full does occur and see how you can fix this. The Nokia 5230 system corrupt is another common error. Finally there is the Nokia Asha WiFi setup is also explained here on this website.
Incoming search terms:
- Pengaturan nokia 310
- nokia 310 internet setting
- cara setting internet nokia 310
- cara setting internet nokia asha 310
- cara menyalakan data internet nokia asha 310
- Link not availeble pada nokia asha 310
- setting internet nokia asha 310
- pengaturan internet nokia 310
- How to set this nokia asha 310
- kendala nokia asha 310 ngabisa masuk browser atau internet pengaturan dan solusi
- HOW TO SET NOKIA 310 FOR INTERNET